Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. We invite you to learn more about our available year-round and seasonal employment opportunities. Please check back regularly as additional positions may be added.
Year-round Staff - We are hiring!
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 30 minutes west of Vail, is currently offering a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403b retirement plan with an employer match.
- A wellness reimbursement which covers the cost of a ski pass or other membership passes.
- Fully subsidized life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage.
- Lunch service is offered to all year-round employees while camp is in session from May to October. Most dietary restrictions are able to be supported.
- Access to Roundup River Ranch’s “Newman’s Market” – there are 2 locations in our administrative camp offices of Newman’s Market. Stop by for access to your favorite Newman’s Own products to enjoy at work or to take home to your family completely free of cost.
- Paid volunteer time at camp.
- And more!
Apply today to help enrich the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families!
To apply, please visit our career center or click on the links for the available positions. All applications should include a resume and cover letter.
Development Assistant: The primary function of this position is to support the Director of Development & Marketing and the overall fundraising team by providing administrative support for fundraisers. Key responsibilities will include scheduling donor, committee and internal meetings for development team members, preparing agendas and follow up notes for committee and team meetings, supporting logistics for cultivation and other special events and mailings, and conducting donor prospect research. Additionally, this position will support the Database Administrator with data entry of gifts, donor gift acknowledgements, and other database functions during high gift volume times. This position will work closely with the Associate Director of Development to identify and prioritize administrative needs of the Development & Marketing team.
Marketing Assistant: The Marketing Assistant will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch by acquiring, organizing, and utilizing photography, videography, and camper/volunteer testimonials during the 2020 Summer Camp season. The Marketing Assistant will capture the magic and spirit of each camp session and will support the dissemination of such information with internal and external parties.
Food Services Manager: The Food Services Manager will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch through the oversight of the kitchen and all food service aspects by managing members of the kitchen team, creation of menus to support the dietary needs of campers, staff, and volunteers; ensure the highest standards of organization and sanitation are met to support the medical safety of all campers, staff, and volunteers.
Sous Chef: The Production Chef will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch by supporting in daily kitchen and food service duties to ensure the highest standards of food preparation, service and sanitation are met to support the medical safety and dietary needs of all campers, staff and volunteers; create high quality, safe food experience for all campers, staff and volunteers.
Line Cook: The Line Cook will further the mission of Roundup River Ranch by supporting in daily kitchen and foodservice duties to ensure the highest standards of food preparation, service and sanitation are met to support the medical safety and dietary needs of all campers, staff and volunteers; create high quality, safe food experience for all campers, staff and volunteers.
To view more seasonal opportunities, click here.
- Special Events Volunteer Intern: This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity to gain experience and to support Roundup River Ranch as a Special Events Intern. The position will assist with the planning and implementation of fundraising and other special events. Key responsibilities and project assignments may be tailored to the professional development goals of the participating individual and their college or university program. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Grace at email@example.com.
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.