Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. We invite you to learn more about our available year-round and seasonal employment opportunities. Please check back regularly as additional positions may be added.
Year-round Staff - We are hiring!
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 30 minutes west of Vail, is currently offering a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403b retirement plan with an employer match.
- A wellness reimbursement which covers the cost of a ski pass or other membership passes.
- Fully subsidized life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage.
- Lunch service is offered to all year-round employees while camp is in session from May to October. Most dietary restrictions are able to be supported.
- Access to Roundup River Ranch’s “Newman’s Market” – there are 2 locations in our administrative camp offices of Newman’s Market. Stop by for access to your favorite Newman’s Own products to enjoy at work or to take home to your family completely free of cost.
- Paid volunteer time at camp.
- And more!
Apply today to help enrich the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families!
To apply, please visit our career center or click on the links for the available positions. All applications should include a resume and cover letter.
Database Administrator: The primary role of the Database Administrator is to maintain and oversee Roundup River Ranch’s (RRR) donor database, provide administrative support of the Director of Development and Marketing, support donor prospect research, and work in partnership with our Finance team to reconcile financial transactions. The Database Administrator will work closely with the Director of Development to identify and prioritize administrative needs of the Development & Marketing team. This is a full time, year round position with a competitive benefits package. To apply, please complete the online application and submit a resume and cover letter by clicking on the application link.
Development Officer, Individual Giving: The Development Officer is responsible for planning and implementing strategies and practices that nurture, solicit and steward existing and prospective donors, both through individual giving, sponsorships of special events and in some instances corporate and foundation gifts. The individual will represent RRR to various external constituencies and have personal objectives for raising gifts related to individual giving. To apply, please complete the online application and submit a resume and cover letter by clicking on the application link.
- Special Events Volunteer Intern: This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity to gain experience and to support Roundup River Ranch as a Special Events Intern. The position will assist with the planning and implementation of fundraising and other special events. Key responsibilities and project assignments may be tailored to the professional development goals of the participating individual and their college or university program. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Grace at email@example.com.
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.