Work seems less like “work” when you’re helping to give kids a life-changing experience.
We aren’t just a great place to have fun we’re an awesome place to get important work accomplished and have a rewarding career. Roundup River Ranch employs a diverse, talented, and enthusiastic team of individuals in a dynamic work environment. We are all passionate about our mission and collaborative in our approach to making it come alive. We invite you to learn more about our available year-round and seasonal employment opportunities. Please check back regularly as additional positions may be added.
Year-round Staff - We are hiring!
Roundup River Ranch, located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains and nestled in a canyon along the Colorado River just 30 minutes west of Vail, is currently offering a competitive benefits package which includes the following:
- Competitive pay with paid time off, paid public holidays, and flexible work schedules.
- Roundup River Ranch currently offers 100% subsidized employee health, dental and vision insurance for employees and partially subsidized family coverage.
- Our current plan includes the option of a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account.
- A 403b retirement plan with an employer match.
- A wellness reimbursement which covers the cost of a ski pass or other membership passes.
- Fully subsidized life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage.
- Lunch service is offered to all year-round employees while camp is in session from May to October. Most dietary restrictions are able to be supported.
- Access to Roundup River Ranch’s “Newman’s Market” – there are 2 locations in our administrative camp offices of Newman’s Market. Stop by for access to your favorite Newman’s Own products to enjoy at work or to take home to your family completely free of cost.
- Paid volunteer time at camp.
- And more!
Apply today to help enrich the lives of children with serious illnesses and their families!
To apply, please visit our career center or click on the links for the available positions. All applications should include a resume and cover letter.
Nursing Director: The primary role of the Nursing Director is to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of campers and their families, staff, and volunteers at Roundup River Ranch when camp is in session and during on-site programming. This is a full time opportunity for a uniquely qualified and experienced pediatric nurse. This position requires a highly motivated team player who finds working with children with serious medical conditions to be rewarding. Because of the complex and highly detailed application process to bring campers and volunteer nurses to camp, there is a strong administrative component to the position.
Development Assistant: The primary function of this position is to support the Director of Development & Marketing and the overall fundraising team by providing administrative support for fundraisers. Key responsibilities will include scheduling donor, committee and internal meetings for development team members, preparing agendas and follow up notes for committee and team meetings, supporting logistics for cultivation and other special events and mailings, and conducting donor prospect research. Additionally, this position will support the Database Administrator with data entry of gifts, donor gift acknowledgements, and other database functions during high gift volume times. This position will work closely with the Associate Director of Development to identify and prioritize administrative needs of the Development & Marketing team.
Campaign Coordinator: The Campaign and Development Coordinator is responsible for overall campaign administration and to provide administrative support to the Director of Development and Marketing. This position is a principal point of contact between the Roundup River Ranch campaign team, campaign volunteers, and campaign counsel. The primary function is to ensure administrative responsibilities of the campaign run smoothly. This position will work closely with the Director of Development to identify and prioritize administrative needs related to the campaign and coordinate responsibilities between the Campaign Coordinator, Executive Assistant to the CEO and the Development Assistant.
- Special Events Volunteer Intern: This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity to gain experience and to support Roundup River Ranch as a Special Events Intern. The position will assist with the planning and implementation of fundraising and other special events. Key responsibilities and project assignments may be tailored to the professional development goals of the participating individual and their college or university program. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have all kinds of fantastic volunteer opportunities. It’s a great way to get to know more about us and make a huge difference for our campers at the same time. Please click here to learn more about available volunteer opportunities.