Friends of Camp
Friends of Camp is a network of young professionals dedicated to fulfilling and advancing the mission of Roundup River Ranch and most of all, they LOVE Camp. Friends of Camp will influence our individual networks in a collective effort to help further and strengthen our cause, which is providing children with serious illness and their families a camp experience filled with uninhibited joy, at absolutely no cost to the families.
Our members help Roundup River Ranch by:
- Creating long-term plans and strategic directions for Friends of Camp
- Activating an expanding network of volunteers and supporters of Camp
- Multiplying the young professional donor base and increasing awareness of Roundup River Ranch within that community, and
- Producing community engagement events by networking with friends, all while having fun!
And yes, that spells CAMP!
Members of Friends of Camp can make a difference today as they help shape our future. With a social philanthropy approach there are many ways to support our mission…
- Volunteer at our events
- Volunteer at Camp during the Summer Camp or Family Camps in the Fall
- Host an mixer at your favorite bar where a portion of sales support our campers and their families
- Participate in an athletic event in support of Camp by either fundraising or wearing some Camp swag to get our name out there
- We are always open to more fun and innovative ideas so please contact us to discuss ideas that are meaningful to you.
To join Friends of Camp, call or email Sarah Ingersoll at 970.748.9983 x3 or email@example.com. New friends, new memories, lots of laughter, and, most importantly, making a difference to the children and families we serve. Who wouldn’t be a part of that?